durability make Bones Swiss normally last several times as long as ordinary ABEC rated bearings. Made in Switzerland.
- Single, removable, non-contact rubber shield allows easy cleaning and low friction.
- High speed nylon ball retainer provides added strength and speed.
- Pre-lubricated with Speed Cream racing lubricant
- Skate Rated; clearances, tolerances, materials and lubricant provide the best performance and durability possible.
- Best selling high end skate bearing in the U.S.A.
- Set of 8 bearings
- 4 bearing spacers
Bones Swiss Bearings have the best reputation in the skateboard industry and have had this honor since 1981, due to their performance and quality. Everyone who rides Swiss knows how fast they are and how long they last. Testimonials reveal them lasting several times longer than low cost bearings. Skaters who use Bones Swiss do so because they want the very best equipment they can get and know the difference between ordinary and exceptional. Our team is a who’s who of top skaters and we are proud to be associated with each one of them.
Unsure what size to get? Check out our size guide.
Express shipping method will usually be delivered between 1 - 3 days once tracking information is provided. If you have any questions about your order please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Trainers we want to ensure you are happy with the items you purchase. If you change your mind on a purchase we will exchange your item, provide an exchange card or refund your original method of payment. For further conditions and information please visit https://trainers-store.co.nz/pages/return-policy.