Nike SB Janoski Flyleather RM Shoe
SIGNATURE. INNOVATIVE. JANOSKI.
- The signature style of Stefan Janoski is reborn in the Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski FL RM. From top to bottom, it delivers the flexible performance you need using revolutionary materials.
- Innovative Materials - Nike Flyleather in the upper contains at least 50% recycled leather fibre for 100% performance. This silhouette uses the back side of the material which has a felted, suede-like look.
- Sustainable Design - For the first time in Nike SB history, the tape between the midsole and the upper is made using Nike Grind material.
- Remastered and Recycled - Gum rubber is made using 3% of Nike Grind material. Rubber has been thinned out in key areas for a lightweight, broken-in feel straight out of the box.
- Foam insole with a Zoom Air unit in the heel provides responsive cushioning.
- Nike Flyleather contains at least 50% recycled leather fibre for 100% performance. It's made through an innovative process that has a lower impact on climate change compared to traditional full-grain leather. The result is a high-performance, engineered leather that's 40% more lightweight and more abrasion-resistant than full-grain leather.
- Colour Shown: Pure Platinum/Pure Platinum/Gum Light Brown/Pure Platinum
Product code - CI3836-001
Unsure what size to get? Check out our size guide.
Express shipping method will usually be delivered between 1 - 3 days once tracking information is provided. If you have any questions about your order please email email@example.com.
At Trainers we want to ensure you are happy with the items you purchase. If you change your mind on a purchase we will exchange your item, provide an exchange card or refund your original method of payment. For further conditions and information please visit https://trainers-store.co.nz/pages/return-policy.