Powell Peralta Ripper One Off 8.0’’ Complete
Arguably the most iconic skateboard graphic of all time, "The Ripper" was illustrated in 1983 by legendary Powell-Peralta artist V.C. Johnson. Originally the graphic was used as a "Bones Sold Here" dealer window sticker. Next, the artwork found it's way onto t-shirts and eventually decks. The Ripper graphic has stood the test of time and has been a staple of the Powell-Peralta line for over 30 years.
Originally Released: 1983
Artwork by: Vernon Courtlandt Johnson
Complete skateboard assembly that’s ready to roll out of the box. Perfect for the beginner, yet offers durable, quality components that even an accomplished skater would love.
- Seven plies of quality birch veneer, cold-fused together using high-impulse, water-resistant glue in Skate One’s proprietary AirLam™ presses. Ensures maximum “pop” and durability.
- High rebound, double radius urethane wheels. Perfect hardness to provide a smooth ride.
- High quality aluminum baseplate and hangar. Hardened steel kingpin and axle. Soft bushings to ease in turning. Slimmed baseplate = less weight.
- Mini Logo Skate Rated™ bearings. High speed nylon ball retainer for greater strength and speed. Single, non-contact, removable rubber shield for easy cleaning and less friction.
- Blended silicon carbide grit optimizes grip anddurability, grips well in all weather conditions.
Product code - DAGCPPSU20RI24220B
Unsure what size to get? Check out our size guide.
Express shipping method will usually be delivered between 1 - 3 days once tracking information is provided. If you have any questions about your order please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Trainers we want to ensure you are happy with the items you purchase. If you change your mind on a purchase we will exchange your item, provide an exchange card or refund your original method of payment. For further conditions and information please visit https://trainers-store.co.nz/pages/return-policy.